Aircraft engineers are responsible for the safety of thousands of air passengers every year. They play a critical role in the design and certification of an airworthy aircraft in accordance with aviation standards.

The MEng (Hons) / BEng (Hons) Aircraft Engineering course will provide you with skills related to aircraft design, manufacturing, aerodynamic and structural design and to the repair and overhaul sectors.

Designed in partnership with aerospace industry employers, this course includes visits to organizations such as Spirit AeroSystems and British Airways. A number of final year projects are also undertaken in collaboration with industry.

The BEng (Hons) course is accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) under license from the UK regulator, the Engineering Council. Accreditation is a mark of assurance that the degree meets the high standards set by the Engineering Council in the UK for Professional Engineering Competence (UKSPEC). The IMechE will be looking to extend accreditation up to and including the 2021 intake. Accreditation is being sought for the MEng (Hons) from both the IMechE and the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS).


For more information on how to get into UWS this year, contact us by filling in the form below or by chatting with us on Whatsapp with the Whatsapp button on the right-hand corner of your screen.

Questions You May Have


How Do I Know When My Referred Student Enrols Successfully? (SideHustle Partners)

We would let you know once your referred student has been enrolled successfully into one of our partner Universities. Once they are successfully enrolled, we would pay out your referral fee to your provided bank account. You can also stay in touch with each student you sent our way and they would inform you once they are enrolled. 


Why Are Most Of Your Services Free?

We get a commission from each University we partner with for the services we provide to you so we decided not to charge students any extra. Our approach to serving you means you get the best advice when seeking an international University for no cost to you at all.


Do You Help With Visas?

We presently do not provide advise on UK visa applications. The UK Home Office website provides good information on how to apply for your Tier 4 Students Visa. We can help with advice from your chosen University if any clarifications are needed. Please find information from the Home Office by clicking HERE  


Can You Help With Schools You Have Not Partnered With?

We can only provide assistance with schools we have partnered with. If we can't find you a suitable course within our partner schools, we could signpost you to other Schools that may have courses that will suit you. 

Still have any questions? Please use the form below to speak to us or use the chat buttons on the bottom of the website to speak to us in real time.

About Us

We are a bunch of ex-students passionate about creating a better international university search and application experience for African students than we did. 

Legal Stuff

Terms and Conditions